SAADH SANGAT

Featured Post

Live Recordings Of Bhai Jagjit Singh ( Delhi Wale)

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

   

 DARSHAN ON THE BANK OF RIVER GANGA

                                                




There was a Brahmin named Shiv Dutt who was the devotee of Shri Ram. He used to pray everyday for the auspicious sight of Shri Ram. Everyday, he worshiped at the bank of Ganges with reverence. At the childhood age, Gobind Rai often came there with his friends to play. Whenever, Pandit Shiv Dutt sat for an Ardas(humble request in punjabi) with his closed eyes with the Sacrament( parshad) in front of him specifically 'Laddoos', he noticed that Gobind Rai with all his friends were eating all those Laddoos. Pandit already knew that, Gobind Rai was the only son of Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji and Mata Gujri Ji. On  seeing this, Pandit Shiv Dutt went to Mata Gujri Ji and said,'' Mata Ji, Your son Gobind Rai is interrupting in my rituals, moreover he also ate the sacrament of Laddoos with his friends.''
When Mata Ji called Gobind Rai and asked about the situation. gobind Rai Ji answered,'' I only went their on calling his own prayers and worships''. On the next day, when Pandit Shiv Dutt was continuing with his procedure of rituals, the same thing happened again. This time Pandit got angry and again went to Mata Gujri Ji. This time Mata Ji satisfied Pandit by saying,'' I will keep him with myself today and I ensure you that he would not interrupt you again in your rituals.''
The next day the Brahmin kept a stick aside with him while doing his rituals, but this time again Guru Ji with his friends came and as soon as they picked up the Laddoos the Brahmin ran with a stick after Gobind Rai.On reaching to Mata Ji, he asked for Gobind Rai, Mata Ji replied,''I have kept him locked in the room, now he has not  interrupted your prayer. But Pandit refused that,''he had come again.''
When Mata Ji opened the door,Pandit saw Gobind Rai sitting  inside. On asking Gobind Rai he said,'' You only call me everyday through your prayers since many years and now,  when your prayers are coming true, you are running after me with a stick.''
This time the Pandit said, ''I never called you in prayers, I called my Ram.'' This time Gobind Rai replied that, ''I am the only one whom you call in your prayers. But the Brahmin refused to accept and then he said, ''If you are the only one whom I call in my prayers,then just show me the appearance that I have kept in my mind.''On hearing this Gobind Rai changed himself into Shri Ram.
On seeing this Pandit Shiv Dutt fell on his feet and asked Mata Ji to send him daily. After this Gobind Rai went daily to Pandit Shiv Dutt till he left for Anandpur.

No comments: